Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stars, Stripes & SkarGorn




Today I wanted to wear red lipstick because I looked pale and tired (baby not sleeping to well these days)...Red lipstick brings out the rock' n roll chick in me, so there was no other choice than to wear my SkarGron jeans to fulfill the mood.  SkarGorn literally means 'Alley of Knives' and is inspired by the raw and unspoiled Danish coastline mixed with the modern spirit of Venice Beach.... How appropriate!!!
My friend Rikke started the line a couple years ago and it has truly become one of my favorite denim lines EVER! I'm wearing Thorn in Dirty Panther, the perfect combination of slim, skinny, slouchy, somewhat crotchy, somewhat baggy... basically all the best styles mixed in one single pair of perfect jeans. I paired it with a simple striped tank, some cool ass kicks and crimson lips. The star scarf on my wrist is actually a bib for my son!  Effortless!

SkarGorn Thorn denim//ash "bowie" wedge sneakers//Wet n Wild red lipstic

No comments:

Post a Comment